bee sting symptoms: One bee can kill you

Bee sting symptoms

A bee sting is a wound caused by the stinger from a feminine bee (honey bee, bumblebee, sweat bee, etc.) being injected into one’s flesh.

The stings of most of those species are often quite painful and are therefore keenly avoided by many of us.

Bee sting

Bee stings dissent from insect bites, and also the venom or toxin of stinging insects different totally different.

Therefore, the body’s reaction to a bee sting may differ significantly from one species to a different one. 

particularly, bee stings are acidic, whereas wasp stings are alkaline, so the body’s reaction to a bee sting could also be very different from its reaction to a wasp sting.

The most aggressive stinging insects are vespid wasps (including bald-faced hornets and different yellow jackets) and hornets (especially the Asian big hornet). All of those insects sharply defend their nests.

Although for many people a bee sting symptoms are painful but otherwise comparatively harmless, in people with insect sting allergies, stings may trigger a dangerous anaphylactic reaction that doubtless deadly. in addition, honey bee stings unleash pheromones that prompt other near bees to attack.

Poison Ivy: how to deal with it

Poison Ivy: how to deal with it

Avoid lung cancer by these steps

Avoid lung cancer by these steps